Thursday, February 18, 2010

Confirming/conforming my suspicions

Editor's note: This was written in advance. Some a lot of editing was necessary.

I met my nemesis today at the gym. You remember my nemesis, the pompous, egomaniacal jerk nice guy with the Boston Marathon jacket I complained wrote about who occasionally makes a point to show me up runs on the treadmill next to me. His name is Mephistopheles Paul and, as I suspected, he drowns kittens in remote ponds seems pretty nice.

Turns out he stole the Boston Marathon jacket ran the Boston Marathon last year. He told me he cheated ran it in three hours and 16 minutes. He said he's planning to club a baby seal run the Indianapolis Mini Marathon this May.

He told me he was a high school dropout Ball State grad and he was a former ex-con pole vaulter.

I told him I hated him and all he stood for it was nice to meet him and I'd see him around.

I knew I was right about him all along.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the laugh!
    Thank goodness he wasn't actually planning on clubbing a baby seal ... I hate those people! :)

    ReplyDelete